It's Great to be a Girl: a guide to your changing body - Dannah Gresh and Suzy Weibel
Everywhere your daughter goes, online or in real life, our culture tells her lies about her body. That's why bestselling author Dannah Gresh has developed this resource that points tween girls like yours to the truth about God's design. With stories and examples your daughter can relate to, this book takes her to the Bible as her resource, helping her meditate on its message and have fun when she does it.She'll explore questions such as:
- What if my body is different from everyone else's?
- What does the Bible mean by "Honor God with your body"?
- What about makeup---should I wear it? If so, how much?
- Should I be afraid to grow up?
- What's the big deal with nutrition and exercise?
Here's solid guidance with biblical grounding that will help your daughter grow spiritually as she's maturing physically.